Tv & Living
Accessories & Fittings
Laundry Room Specialty Cabinets
Premium cabinets made in the USA
Luxury Kitchen Cabinets, Made in Germany / Europe
kitchen design concepts Schertz, TX
Whether you have a large lavish kitchen with all the amenities or a super tiny sized kitchen, your space isn’t efficient or effective until it’s perfectly functional. You can have the latest, greatest kitchen gadgets, but without no working functional kitchen design, it will be meaningless when it comes to cooking and cause obstructions when preparing food.
While your kitchen has multi-purposes, it’s important to design appropriately for the happiness of the family as well as the main cook. If you’re looking to make your kitchen a more functional space, the kitchen group has your answers.
starting the design process, the most important thing is to understand how the kitchen is going to be used, considering the function and use. This is a basic approach that any builder, designer, the architect must follow. A kitchen can’t be just a leftover space or a space to be defined at the end of a project as an afterthought. It’s the Hart of the home the workhorse. Designers and the client must understand that a kitchen has various flows and different work areas that need to be integrated throughout the entire space. A plan must be taken.
Beyond the style or design the client must think, it’s important to define a plan to optimize performance and minimize the costs of the different pieces that will come into play. This way, measurements of all the components of a kitchen are set before defining the space. The appliance must be picked before planing cab fully take effect.
One of the biggest mistakes during the designing process happens while looking for symmetry. For example, when designing a base cabinet the architects tend to draw vertical lines to indicate a separation of a module and its doors. Different sized parts are left between them in order to find symmetry.
It is essential to understand that as you repeat the same sizing of cabinets you repeat the exact measurement of the cabinets it’s easier it will be to construct and install the cabinets. But could leave the look repetitive. The standardization of measurements is 100% related to the cost that the final project will have and is the difference between a project that’s prices have and one that is less expensive.
The aim of a great kitchen design is to maximize counter space and storage and be a pleasure to use.
• Sufficient storage, counter space in the right places. Is the size efficient for the working area.
• Appropriate amount of appliances for the size of cabinets. If you have a small kitchen are you sacrificing counter space and storage for a steam oven or warming drawers.
• Does the kitchen have an entrance to allow groceries to be brought into the kitchen or is the living space adjacent.
Here are a few kitchen calamities to avoid…
• An island that interrupts the work triangle. As in if It’s a long way to walk from the refrigerator to the sink or is the island blocking the fridge.
• A tall unit that interrupts counter space flow. The Counter space is essential in kitchens, interruptions if at all that you need to avoid flowing flat countertop with a tall unit in the middle. Large kitchens with enormous work triangles. This is the same predicament as above except without the island. Now that the obstruction is gone it still has the problem of an enormous work triangle – you’d walk 20 miles each meal with such a kitchen design..who wants that every day.
The functional kitchen design must include proper lighting. This means bright, illuminating light over the countertops, stove and any other surfaces they’ll be preparing food. Undercabinet lighting, drawer lighting, niche lighting, toe kick lighting are good choices for creating functional kitchen design concepts.
You could have the best kitchen design possible, but if your countertops, cabinets, and preparation areas are cluttered and cause disorganization all your hard work you creating for space is for not. Create a kitchen organization system that works for you and your family. We help you think of getting rid of items that are old or do no longer belong in the room or design space for the items. Depending on how cluttered your kitchen is, a reorganization project could take as little as a few hours to complete and gives you time to plan what works for you on your new kitchen design.